Hand Drawn Maps - their value

I've been preparing some work which includes some links to hand drawn maps.
This is part of the Meaningful Maps project which we we asked to be part of at my current school. The project is being led by Stephen Scoffham, with support from Paula Owens and Peter Vujacovic
I've blogged about it previously.
I've got myself a copy of Helen Cann's book too.
Going to use some of the ideas from this for my GeoExplorers Club.
  I was also sent a book a few years ago as a review copy by the Hand Drawn Maps association.
There was also this recent tweet showing the value of a particular hand drawn map, drawn by Walt Disney.

I'm sure there will be plenty of hand drawn maps created in a month or so's time....
I'm looking forward to seeing how the Meaningful Maps project develops.

Comments