Christmas blogging break


I'll be taking my traditional annual blogging break for the next few weeks.

Unless something major happens which I feel the need to tell you about, I'll see you in 2018.
This has been an important year on the blog in terms of visitors. I had a bit of a lull during the summer period, but since then, I've averaged around 7 000 visitors a day, which means I've had more readers in 2017 then I had in the previous 4 years, and this last month has seen nearly 250 000 page views. There are plenty of things planned for 2018: some travelling, and some exciting new projects which I shall tell you about in January...
Thanks for reading and see you all for another year of blogging in a few week's time...
In the meantime, I'll be doing the odd tweet at @GeoBlogs, and also maintaining the tip a day for #125geotips on the @GA_SPC account.

Rest up and recharge everyone... Take part in #TheDarkisReading and catch up on your sleep...

Image: Ronald Lampitt

Comments